The Website Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Customers are therefore encouraged to frequently visit the Terms & Conditions page to be updated.
Modifications will be effective from the date of publishing.
Last update April 25th 2021.
The moneret.ae website (“the Website’) is operated by Tangelo General Trading LLC (“the Company”), a limited liability company duly organized under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, under the license 738172, whose registered address is at P.O. BOX 127844 and whose paid-up share capital is AED 200,000 United Arab Emirates Dirhams. The Company's commercial registration number is 1180613.
Tangelo General Trading LLC has all legal distribution rights of the products presented on the Website.
“United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
By visiting the Website and validating an order on the Website, the user acknowledges to have read, understood and accepted, without reservation, the Terms and Conditions of the said order as well as to be bound to all provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
It is specified that products are intended for the user’s personal use, without any direct connection to the user’s professional activity. In this respect, the user acknowledges that an order shall not exceed five thousand UAE dirhams (AED 5,000) including taxes.
Article 1 – Definitions
“Client” means any non-professional or consumer who has ordered products sold on the Website;
“Costumer” means the buyer who is a natural person and who does not act for professional needs;
"Gift Card" means an electronic card to which a face value is assigned, corresponding to a purchase credit which is only made on the seller's Website (https://moneret.ae/) by the Customer and exclusively on the products offered on the Website;
“Order” means all orders place by a User on this Website;
“Parties” means the Seller and the Client together;
“Products” means material goods offered for sale on this Website;
“Seller” means Tangelo General Trading LLC
“Terms and Conditions” means the present terms and conditions;
“User” means any legal or natural personal using and browsing this Website;
“Website” means the present website, i.e. moneret.ae
Article 2 – Purpose
- The purpose of these Terms and Conditions is to define in the UAE the rights and obligations of the Parties exclusively arising from the online sale of Products offered on the Website. The Terms and Conditions specify, in particular, the conditions of Order, payment, shipping and delivery as well as the return policy of Products ordered by Clients.
- Any User of the Website undertakes to comply, without any restriction or reservation, with these Terms and Conditions, whether visiting the Website or placing an Order. The Terms and Conditions shall be read by the Client before placing any Order. The Website presents the main characteristics of the Products and specifically the specifications, illustrations and indications of the Products’ capacity. It is the Client’s responsibility to take this into account before placing an Order.
- The Terms and Conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other Terms and Conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales in stores or through other distribution and marketing channels, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the Company. These Terms and Conditions are accessible at any time on the Website and are systematically communicated to the Client upon request. In the event of a subsequent modification of the Terms and Conditions, the version applicable to the Client is the version in force on the Website on the date of placing the Order.
- The validation of the Order by the Client constitutes acceptance without restriction or reservation, as well as full and complete acceptance to the Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 – Legal capacity
To purchase the Products, one shall be of legal age, 18 and above, and capable, i.e. legally considered as being authorized to conclude a contract. The Client acknowledges to have the capacity to contract and acquire Products offered on the Website. Minors shall not register as a user or transact or use the website.
Article 4 – Geographical area
Moneret.ae services are available in the United Arab Emirates in English in accordance with the provisions set forth in Article 13 of these Terms and Conditions. The Website and the Company does not provide any services to or trade with OFAC or sanctioned countries.
Article 5 – Service access
The Website is available to Users 7/7, 24/24 hours, except in the event of voluntary or involuntary interruption, in particular in case of force majeure or for maintenance purposes. Subject to an obligation of means, the Company will do its best effort to make the Website available at all times but shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any kind should the Website be unavailable.
Article 6 – Client profile
Information enabling the Client to identify himself, such as username and password, is personal and confidential. This information may only be modified at the Client’s or the Company’s initiative, in particular in the event that the password is forgotten. The Client is solely responsible for the use of its information details. The Client shall keep them secret. In under any circumstances may the Company be liable for any disclosure made by the Client. Any Order placed by the Client’s username and password is deemed to have been placed by the Client. The Seller’s liability shall not be retained in any event whatsoever for any damages caused by the disclosure of such personal and confidential information by the Client and therefore by the use of such information by a third party. In any event, the Company’s liability shall also not be retained for any damages of any kind whatsoever, in particular as a result of the use of the Client services, whether it is an attack on reputation, image or loss of data that may occur as a result of the use of the services offered by the Company.
Article 7 – Newsletter subscription
By accepting these Terms and Conditions when subscribing to the newsletter, the Client authorized the Company to send emails to the address provided at the time of the subscription. The Client may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter on the Website via the section “My Account” or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the newsletter email.
Article 8 – Deactivation of the Client account
In the event of non-compliance with any obligation arising from the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, incidents of an Order’s payment, delivery of incorrect information at the creation of the account or in case of acts likely to harm the Company’s interest, the Seller may, at its sole discretion, suspend access to the services provided by the Website, or terminate the Client’s account, depending on the severity of the incident. The Company also reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement with a Client that has been excluded or sanctioned for such an incident.
Article 9 – Orders
- When browsing the Website, the Client may add Products to its virtual shopping cart. The Client can then access the summary of his virtual cart in order to confirm the Products he wishes to order by clicking on « cart » and place his Order by clicking on « pay now ». The subscription to the Website is not mandatory to place an Order. However, an account will automatically be generated on the Website, in the name of the Client, after the Order’s payment. Subsequently to the Order, the Client will receive automatically the account’s information by email as well as a temporary password.
- The Client shall provide a valid address, means of payment as well as choose a delivery method in order to finalize the Order and effectively form a sales agreement between the Client and the Company. By finalizing the Order, the Client accepts the price of the ordered Products as well as the payment Terms and Conditions as provided on the Website. The Seller shall not be responsible for any mistake made by the Client while entering his information, nor for any subsequent consequences in terms of delays or errors in the delivery.
- Contractual information is subject to a confirmation by the Client at the latest at the time of the Order’s confirmation.
- The Client may check the details of his Order, its total price and correct any errors before confirming his acceptance. This confirmation implies the acceptance of all provisions of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a proof of the sales agreement.
- Following the Order’s placement, the User will receive a confirmation email. This confirmation will summarize the Order and any relevant delivery information.
- An Order placement constitutes the conclusion of a distance selling contract between the Seller and the Client. The Sale will only be considered final after the mailing of the confirmation email by the Seller and the reception in full of the price due.
- The Seller reserves the right to suspend, cancel or refuse any Order from a Client, regardless of its nature and its level of performance, in the event of non-payment or partial payment of any amount due by the Client as well as in the event of a payment incident, fraud or attempted fraud relating to the use of the Website or with which there is a dispute concerning payment of a previous Order.
Article 10 - Products and price
- Products offered for sale by the Company are those appearing on the Website when consulted by the User, within the limits of available stocks.
- Products are described on the corresponding page on the Website where all their essential characteristics are mentioned. The sale is made within the limits of the Company’s available stocks. The Company’s liability shall not be retained in the event of stock shortages or its impossibility to sell a Product due to a non-existent stock. Photographs and graphics presented on the Website are non-contractual, non-binding and shall not retained the liability of the Company.
- Products are provided at the prices in force on the Website at the time the Order is placed, subject to the availability of such Products.
- Prices are indicated on the Website in UAE Dirhams (AED). They take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the Order. Any change ins VAT applicable will be automatically reflected in the price of the products sold on the Website. Tangelo General Trading LLC’s VAT registration number is 100300105200003.
- The indicated prices do not include delivery charges, which will be invoiced in addition, under the conditions indicated on the Website, calculated prior to the Order is placed and detailed, if applicable, in the Order’s summary before its confirmation. The sum invoiced to the Client corresponds to the total sum of the purchase, including these costs. An invoice will be issued to the Client upon first request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify the Products’ prices presented on the Website. In any event, Products shall be invoiced to the Client based on prices in force at the time of confirmation of the Order.
Article 11 – Financial conditions
- Shipping rates are presented on the Website, all taxes included. Rates may be subject to change. In this case, the changes apply only to future Orders. Orders already paid for will not be affected by any price changes.
- Services shall be paid by credit or debit card: Visa, Mastercard in AED. All payments made are secured by an encryption procedure of the data to avoid their interception by a third party.
- All credit card payments are subject to the validation checks and authorization by the issuer. If the issuer of the credit card refuses to authorize the payment, the Company will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. The Company will cancel the order and contact the Client for an alternative method of payment.
- The Client hereby guarantees to the Seller to be fully authorized to use the payment method chosen for the Order’s payment and that this payment method gives legally access to sufficient funds to cover all costs resulting from the Order on the Website. As such, the Company shall not be liable in the event of fraudulent use of the payment method used.
- In the event of non-payment of all or part of the Products, the Client shall pay to the Company a late payment penalty at a rate equal to three (3) times the legal interest rate.
- In addition to the late payment compensation, any amount, including the deposit, not paid on its due date by a professional Client shall automatically produce the payment of a fixed compensation fee of forty euros (40 €) to cover recovery costs.
- No compensation shall be made by the Client between the penalties arising from a delay in the performance of any services ordered and any amounts due by the Client to the Company for Products’ purchase on the Website.
- Penalty due by the Client will be calculated on the amount including taxes of the remaining sum due and will run from the due date of the price. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules.
- Payments made by the Client shall only be considered effective after the sum has been credited to the Seller’s account. In addition, the Seller reserves the right, in the event of non-compliance with the payment terms as provided above, to suspend or cancel the delivery of any ongoing Orders placed by the Client.
- No additional costs, higher than the costs incurred by the Seller for the use of a means of payment, shall be charged to the Client.
Article 12 – Products delivery
- Products are delivered exclusively in the geographical area determined in Article 4 “geographical area” of these Terms and Conditions, i.e. the United Arab Emirates. Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Client at the time of the Order.
- The Client will provide a full and complete address to ensure on-time delivery. Orders may not be delivered to PO Boxes, APO/FPO or any address outside the United Arab Emirates.
- The shipping charges applied to the Order depend on the Order and the transport costs specific to each delivery:
- for any Order in below AED 250, the standard shipping costs applied are AED 20;
- for any Order in below AED 250, the express shipping costs applied are AED 25;
- for any Order above or equal to AED 250, the shipping is FREE;
Delivery consists of the transfer to the Client of the physical possession or control of the Product.
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery and the consequences that may result from it. In the event the package is returned to the Company, a second delivery will be made at the Client’s expense. If the package is returned to the sender again, there will be no new shipment and the additional delivery charges will be deemed to be acquired by the Company.
Article 13 – Complaints
- The Client acknowledges and agrees to undertake to verify the condition of the delivered Products. The Client has a period of fourteen (14) days from the delivery date to formulate any reservations or complaints for non-compliance or apparent defect of the delivered Products, with all the supporting documents relating thereto.
- The Client will contact the Company via email at email@example.com indicating the difficulty encountered so that the procedure to be followed can be communicated to it by the Seller.
- Products shall be deemed to be compliant and free of any apparent defect and no claim shall be validly accepted by the Seller, after this fourteen (14)-day period and in case of failure.
- The Seller will repay or replace without any undue delay and at its own expense, the delivered Products failing to comply, having an apparent defect or a hidden defect duly proven by the Customer.
- In some cases, the Company may request the return of the Product at the following address:
Tangelo General Trading LLC
Iris Bay Tower 705
Business Bay, Dubai
The return cost will then be borne by the Company.
Article 14 – Transfer of ownership – transfer of risks
- The transfer of ownership of the Seller’s Products to the Customer shall only take place after full payment of the price by the latter, regardless of the delivery date of the Products.
- Regardless of the transfer of ownership’s date, the transfer of the related risks of loss and deterioration shall occur when the Client will physically take possession of the Products, i.e. upon delivery. Products therefore travel at the Seller’s risk.
Article 15 – Consumer’s withdrawal right
- The Client has a period of fourteen (14) days from the receipt of the Product, to exercise its withdrawal right from the Seller, without having to justify any reasons or pay any penalty, for exchange or refund, provided that the Products are returned in their original packaging, with their safety cap intact and in perfect condition within fourteen (14) days of the communication of its decision to withdraw from the agreement.
- Returns shall be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) allowing the Products to be placed back on the market as new. Damaged, soiled or incomplete Products will not be accepted.
- To exercise its withdrawal right, the Client has fourteen (14) days upon receipt of its Order to inform the Seller of its decision to withdraw by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Client shall then return the Product(s) in their original packaging at its own expense, at the latest within fourteen (14) days of communicating its decision to withdraw, to the following address:
Tangelo General Trading LLC
Iris Bay Tower 705
Business Bay, Dubai
- If the Products are not returned within fourteen (14) days, the Order will be deemed final. As such, no reimbursement shall be possible except in the exceptions provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- When the above return conditions are fulfilled, the Seller shall refund the Client of all sums paid by the Client without any undue delay and, at the latest, within fourteen (14) days of the date on which the Company was informed of the Client’s decision to withdraw. The Company reserves the right to delay the refund until the earliest date of the following two: the date of the Products recovery or the date on which the Client proves the Products have been shipped back to the Company. Initial shipping costs of delivery are included in the refund whereas the return shipping costs are not.
- The burden of proof of the effective exercise of the withdrawal right is on the Client.
Article 16 – Seller’s liability – Legal guarantees
- By buying products through the Website, the Client agrees that the Company carries no product liability, save as described in Article 15. The full liability for the products rests with the manufacturer. The terms of the manufacturer’s product liability are found in the product’s package.
- All products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. The Client shall always check ingredients included in the products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
- Non-compliant or defective Products shall be refund without any undue delay and at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the discovery of the lack of conformity or hidden defect by the Seller.
Article 17 – Force majeure
The Seller and the Client will not be liable in case of non-performance or delay in the performance of one of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions arising from force majeure.
Article 18 – Intellectual Property
- All elements of the Website moneret.ae, whether visual or audio, texts, layouts, illustration, photographs, documents and other elements including the underlying technology, are protected by copyright, trademarks and patents.
- Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of the accessible elements on the Website shall be strictly prohibited and shall expose the offender to civil and criminal proceedings.
- The Seller is the owner of all intellectual property rights arising from the Website as well as all its components and holds any required licenses. The Seller owns all intellectual property rights and derived rights attached to the concept and editorial content used and/or published on the Website. In general, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring to the Client, directly or indirectly, any right (through a license or by any other means) on the names, trademarks, acronyms, logos and other distinctive signs of the Seller, with the exception of the rights owned by the Seller’s suppliers and potential partners, on their trademarks, logos presented on the Website.
- In addition, the Seller shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights on photographs, presentations, illustrations and studies made for the purpose of the performance of the services to the Client. The Client acknowledges and agree not to reproduce or use any of the said studies, illustrations, presentations and photographs without the prior express written authorization of the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to ask for a financial consideration.
Article 19 – Liability
- The Company liability shall not be retained, under any circumstances, in the event of unavailability, whether temporary or permanent, of the Website as it might be interrupted, despite the Company’s best effort to ensure the service at all time. As such, the Company reserves the right to update, improve or perform the maintenance of the Website, at any time, which may result in the unavailability of the Website.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, weather in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall the Company or any of its affiliates, employees, directors or officers be liable to the Client or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the website, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of the Company has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Subject to the foregoing, in no event will the Company be liable for any damages in excess of the amount paid by the Client towards the price of the product in respect to which the claim arose. The Client hereby releases the Company from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.
- As previously set forth herein, the Company will not the liable in case of delay in the delivery caused by force majeure.
- If the carrier fails to deliver a Product and if this failure is exclusively attributable to the carrier, the Seller’s liability will not the retained.
- The parties declare that, considering the negotiations preceding the conclusion of this Agreement, they were able to enter into this Agreement in full knowledge of the facts. Thus, they undertake to fulfil their obligations, even if the contractual balance is upset by unforeseeable circumstances at the time the Agreement is concluded and if their performance proves excessively onerous.
Article 20 – Severance
The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions under the applicable laws or any court’s decisions shall in no way affect or the legality, validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Article 21 – Assignment
- In the event of a total or partial transfer of the Company’s activities, agreements between the Subscriber and the Company and/or its successors and beneficiaries shall remain binding between the Parties.
- The assignment of rights and obligations of the Subscriber is possible only with the prior written approval of the Company. In any event, the Company shall be free to assign its rights and obligations to a third party without the prior written approval of the Subscriber.
Article 22 – Advertisement on the Website
- The Company may at its own discretion insert advertisements on the Website and has the full freedom of choice as to the layout of such advertisements, advertisers and the visualization of such advertisements.
- Link to other websites and services do not constitute an endorsement by the Company of such websites or services, or the information, products advertising or other materials made available by such third parties.
Article 23 – Revision of these Terms and Conditions
- The Company reserves the right to update the content on the Website and revise these Terms and Conditions as well as any services provided, in whole or in part, at any times by updating this posting. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Website.
- The refusal on the updated Terms and Conditions shall be explicit. Without such explicit refusal before the entry into force of the new provisions, the continued use of the Website and/or the Client will constitute an acceptance of and agreement with such changes.
Article 24 – Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions as well as all agreements and sales arising from them shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Article 25 – Dispute resolution
- Any disputes or claim arising out of these Terms and Conditions, including the performance, breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, validity or any consequences arising hereof, the use or visit of the Website, the purchase of Products on the Website or the booking of any services, if not amicably settled by the between the Seller and the Client, shall be submitted to the competent courts.
Article 26 – Pre-contractual information – Client acceptance
- By purchasing any Product or Subscription on the Website, any legal or natural person fully agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions and undertakes to pay for the Products ordered, which is expressly acknowledged by the Client waiving, as a result, its right to prevail of any third-party document which shall not be enforceable against the Seller.
- The Client acknowledges being informed and waives the right to rely on any other document, including its own terms and conditions of purchase.
Article 27 - Gift Card
Different Gift Cards are offered by the seller and will allow Customers to buy the Product of their choice in the following ways.
Gift Cards are valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. At the end of this period, they will no longer be valid, and the amounts will be definitively lost for the Customer. They cannot be the subject of any reimbursement from the seller at any time.
Gift Cards are available for purchase only on the seller's Website (https://moneret.ae/) and can be used by the Customer exclusively on the products offered on the Website (hereinafter the "Gift Card"). Gift Cards will be sent by e-mail in the form of digital cards with a unique code.
Gift Cards may be credited with an amount chosen by the Customer from one hundred and fifty (AED 150) to one thousand UAE dirhams (AED 1,000) and may be spent in one or more installments.
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards and cannot be sold to third parties.
The Website is provided by Tangelo General Trading LLC on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operations of our Website or the information, content, material, or products included on the Website. To the full extent permissible and applicable by law, the Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, reasonable care and skill or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on the Website. The Client acknowledges, by his use of the Website, that his use of the Website is at his sole risk. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the Product. This disclaimer constitutes and essential part of these Terms and Conditions.